internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Wanna tell someone to go "F..." themselves?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Boucher <trekkie AT spamcop.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Wanna tell someone to go "F..." themselves?
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 01:09:08 -0400

fuck you and your mother then. I was just being fucking polite. It's not like fuck bothers me, I tell people to go fuck themselves all the time, I just feel that telling people to go fuck themselves is just a sign that i'm not educated enough to come up with a response, so I cop out and tell em to fuck off.

That better?