internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Wanna tell someone to go "F..." themselves?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Diana Duncan <art2mis AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Wanna tell someone to go "F..." themselves?
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 13:43:44 -0400

On Friday, Oct 10, 2003, at 12:57 US/Eastern, zman wrote:

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003, Shea Tisdale wrote:
Lol. Yes, apparently I should have used a non-verb example in my
subject...

I am now waiting for the onslaught of F... on TV and radio. Of course with
the educational system we may not see correct usage..

This thread made me interested in looking up the origin and usage of the word "frigging", which seems to be used in place of fucking (hey, I'm using the word, darn it) in a lot of the books I've read over the years. In googling "frigging word origin" I found a very interesting article on the origins and usage of British swear-words. Don't call your bum-pack a fanny-pack in front of Craig! Or if you do, don't mind if he sniggers. :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A753527

Diana