internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Bush the monster?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Bush the monster?
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 17:10:26 -0400

I sincerely doubt the neocons or anyone else want another draft. It
would be political suicide for all involved.

As far as the rest of your comments, I'm amused to see how easily you
lump everyone else into a single category while at the same time saying
don't lump you into one.

I would ask who is this "you all" you talk about?