internetworkers - [internetworkers] Do I have a virus?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Calvin Powers <calvin AT cspowers.com>
  • To: internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Do I have a virus?
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 17:42:02 -0400

Howdy

Please see copy of  the e-mail below. I'm getting about 30-40 of these a day.!

My first thought was oh god I have a virus. But I am on a recent level of Norton AntiVirus and I'm religious about downloading latest virus definition files. I scanned my machine today and it said zero viruses found.

But this looks to me like onre of those MAPI based viruses or something. Anyone got any ideas what's going on here?
--cp

example message:

Hi.
Message from netmail.net

Undeliverable message to vrjlkyn AT netmail.net

Message follows: