internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Seafood (Crab) Restaurant

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Edward Wesolowski <edwes AT idisplay.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Seafood (Crab) Restaurant
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:19:16 -0400

>Maryland style crab house?
You mean there's something else?
I hail from just north of the Chesapeake Bay. There's hardly anything finer than a bushel of real crabs. ...didn't know there was anything like that in the middle of the state of NC;-)
Ed W.

At 09:19 AM 9/16/03 -0400, you wrote:
Can you define what crab means to you? Are you talking about a Maryland
style crab house? NC Style Blue crab? Steamed Alaskan or King crab?
Or something else like stone crab claws?