internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] googling people

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] googling people
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 11:34:28 -0400

Shea Tisdale wrote:
On a more serious note Tom, that is because the collection exists on my
computer. And as you know, it runs the most secure OS in the world -
JnGL.

I'm still working on my JnGL certification. It's maddening...

I just read the other day that the JnGL development team is working on a port to the first quantum-based computers. String theory has some obvious applications for multi-threaded processing.

TaB