internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] ethical hacking

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Gina Norman" <gina.norman AT nortelnetworks.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] ethical hacking
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:51:02 -0400

Title: RE: [internetworkers] ethical hacking

It's not just employers Googleing potential employees, but if you're single and considering dating, there's always the chance that your date will google you before going out with you, and who wants to go out with anybody who has acted like a jerk online before?

- Bill

Ok, I wasn't going to bring that up, but back when I was net.dating quite a bit, I Googled them all pre-date.  (If nothing else it was fun to surprise them with the connections I'd turned up.  :)

-Gina