internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] ethical hacking

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] ethical hacking
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 17:33:46 -0400

Gina, what kinds of experiences have you had in analyzing Google
searches on prospects? I'm wondering what kinds of things would
set off alarms or concerns. After thinking about it, I don't know
what I would make out of posts in a person's past. Any ideas from
the rest of you?

Gina Norman wrote:
I was just thinking about that recently ... I know I Google potential
employees -- I wonder how common the practice is elsewhere?