internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] ethical hacking

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bill Geschwind" <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] ethical hacking
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:47:14 -0400

Title: RE: [internetworkers] ethical hacking

It's not just employers Googleing potential employees, but if you're single and considering dating, there's always the chance that your date will google you before going out with you, and who wants to go out with anybody who has acted like a jerk online before?

- Bill