internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] ethical hacking

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Gina Norman" <gina.norman AT nortelnetworks.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] ethical hacking
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:13:04 -0400

Title: RE: [internetworkers] ethical hacking

Ben Brunk said:
> I guess this is why I don't bother with the INW meetings.
> Just another bunch of beaten down statists.

I think this might be a good time to remind folks who might be looking for jobs that this list is read by many potential employers, and postings that are judgmental, bitter and, well, insulting might want to be re-considered.  I certainly wouldn't feel comfortable recommending an insulting or negative person for something like a project manager role, where being able to persuade people and inspire confidence is key.

YMMV, of course.

From your favorite gainfully employed beaten-down statist,

-Gina