internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] ethical hacking

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] ethical hacking
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 16:19:14 -0400

Well said sir!

-----Original Message-----
From: internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org
[mailto:internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of Michael
D. Thomas
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2003 12:33 AM
To: 'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'

> I guess this is why I don't bother with the INW meetings.

Sorry to hear that you have a reason for not going to INW meetings. I
wish you didn't but to each his own.

> Just another
> bunch of beaten down statists.

I'm curious... if you don't bother with the INW meetings, how do you
know that those that attend the meetings are a "bunch of beaten down
statists?"

I do bother with the INW meetings and I don't reach your conclusion.
Those that have attended the INW meetings are a diverse set of people
and I think that most attempts at generalization would fail.

You don't think this way and I'm curious why. Do you have skills in
distance generalization that I lack? How are you gathering data about
INW meetings without bothering with them?

On another note, I'm curious why you are guessing about your own
intentions (or lack thereof). Aren't /you/ the definitive source of
information about why you "don't bother with the INW meetings?" Do you
really have to blindly speculate on the political opinions of those that
do bother with the meetings to estimate why you don't bother with them?

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
To unsubscribe visit