internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Broadband ISP suggestions

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Lyman Green" <daerid AT io.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Broadband ISP suggestions
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 14:54:51 -0400 (EDT)

> speakeasy.net rawks the house!!! w00t!!

I've had Speakeasy.net for my IDSL service for several years. With the
exception of the few weeks following the destruction of several blocks
around their NYC POP on 9/11 (to which I was at the time connected),
service has been fabulous, and downtime has been at most a day or two
(accumulated, not contiguous) over the past two years.

IDSL is expensive, but I live in the boondocks and it's all I can get.
Speakeasy are the only people who will provide me with the service, and
therefore I recommend them.

Lyman Green
--
Zim! There's a pigeon on your head. You have headpigeons. Get to the nurse
before they spread to the other children.