internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Broadband ISP suggestions

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David R.Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Broadband ISP suggestions
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 14:29:19 -0400

speakeasy.net rawks the house!!! w00t!!

On Friday, September 5, 2003, at 12:42 PM, zman wrote:

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003, Sil Greene wrote:
I've also had good experiences with Speakeasy, tho this was a couple of
years ago, in Raleigh. Getting Bellsouth to service the line was a pain
though.

It's weird I've worked for 2 ISPs that sold DSL through Covad and have had
to deal with Bellsouth for the last mile. I don't know how but it seems
that Speakeasy has found a way to get both of them to do their jobs. They
seem to be right on top of things. They also have no problems with me
using my own routers and adminning my own line.

--
Scott H. Zekanis