internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Broadband ISP suggestions

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT gibbon.kungfumonkey.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Broadband ISP suggestions
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 12:16:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003, Gregory Woodbury wrote:
> There are no junk fees for Verizon DSL. I pay $32.xx for VADI DSL line
> and $2.95 for Verizon Online ISP. But then I'm a grandfathered VADI
> retail account. New Users are direct VOL users at 34.95 for both the
> DSL line and the ISP included. New Users also get 1.5/128 (down/up) for
> that price.

When I installed the wi-fi at the cafe int eh basement of the Regulator
that's what we went with. It works great and they got it right the first
time. If all you want is broadband connectivity with out the widgets go
for it. If you want the "all you can be" of connectivity check out
Speakeasy.net I have one of their SDSL connections that kicks butt. And I
hear their ADSL service is great as well.. prices are competitive..

--
Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com