internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Another ATM blue-screened today

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Rebecca O Connell <rloconne AT unity.ncsu.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Another ATM blue-screened today
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 16:40:12 -0400

Okay, I have to know. How did you get a machine that was broken and had only
a number pad for a keyboard to shut up and give the nice little old lady
back her card? (I have this mental vision of you stepping up to the machine,
pressing the super-secret Universal Reboot keystroke combination known only
to the president and a few select Uber-Gurus, pressing cancel, and calmly
handing back her card. Or whipping out a crowbar and getting busy with it.
And then using the super-secret Universal Reboot keystroke combination.)