internetworkers - [internetworkers] Another ATM blue-screened today

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Winslow Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Another ATM blue-screened today
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 11:18:08 -0400

I don't know how common this is, but another ATM I tried to use was wearing the blue screen of death today. It then tried to reboot into NT4 SP6, and put up an "out of order" message. This is a lower level problem than the "asp error, do you want to debug" message that confuses the old ladies, but both effectively render the ATM out of order.

Run, run, run, as fast as you can. You can't catch me, I'm the stinky cheese man!
-- michael at czeiszperger dot org, Chapel Hill, NC