internetworkers - [internetworkers] Printing Digital Pics?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Calvin Powers <calvin AT cspowers.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Printing Digital Pics?
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 21:22:34 -0400

Howdy,

I recently joined the ranks of digital camera owners. Fun! I've had a blast transferring pics from my camera to my computer, then burning them to CD etc.

But what do I want to do if I want a professional quality print of some of my pics? I found a service online called shutterfly.com that will take digital pics and make prints from them and mail them to you or whoever you want. But their prices seem kind of steep. Does anyone have experience with shutterfly? Are their other services out there I should look into?

Thanks!

Calvin Powers current events
mailto:calvin AT cspowers.com cultural phenomena
http://www.cspowers.com/ true stories
"The revolution will not be televised." http://www.StuckInTraffic.com/