internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Printing Digital Pics?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: rthigpen <rthigpen AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Printing Digital Pics?
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:48:43 -0400

zman wrote:

I've found no inexpensive way to have someone else do it. The only affordable way I've found is to scan them yourself. It is rather labor intensive. I've been scanning my old photos by multitasking while surfing. I just start a scan of about 4 pics then go back to surfing... channel or internet...

slide scanning, the new knitting!

--rt