internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Printing Digital Pics?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jennifer B <coolwriter_list AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Printing Digital Pics?
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:37:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have had good luck with Walmart.com. I tried it on
the recommendation of a friend and was surprised at
the ease and quality.
You upload your pictures, can crop and edit if you
wish, and then pick your delivery method: mail or your
local Walmart store PhotoCenter. I had my pictures in
two-three days.

~Jennifer