internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Printing Digital Pics?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Welna, Sarah (NIH/NIEHS)" <welna AT niehs.nih.gov>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Printing Digital Pics?
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:33:36 -0400

speaking of digital photos and CDs...

if I'm wanting to take boxes of actual photos and get them burned to CD,
without breaking the bank, how would I go about that task, without scanning
each and every photo myself? anyone else try to do this inexpensively, with
success?

Sarah
Sarah Welna
Web Developer
NIEHS ITSS Contract - 361-5444 ext. 415 - MD B3-03
http://www.niehs.nih.gov/websmith/
http://www.niehs.nih.gov/home.htm