internetworkers - [internetworkers] Mozilla Exits Nest

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: rthigpen <rthigpen AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Mozilla Exits Nest
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 12:58:00 -0400

<quote>
We're very pleased to announce the creation of the Mozilla Foundation, a non-profit organization that will serve as the new home for mozilla.org. The Mozilla Foundation will continue mozilla.org's work of coordinating the development of the Mozilla codebase. With an independent non-profit as the legal home for Mozilla, we will also promote the distribution and adoption of Mozilla applications and technologies. In addition, we will raise funds to ensure Mozilla's long-term survival.
</quote>

more:
news://news.mozilla.org:119/3F1424D3.2090003 AT meer.net
http://www.mozillafoundation.org/

--rt

  • [internetworkers] Mozilla Exits Nest, rthigpen, 07/15/2003