internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] really really wrong things :)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael D. Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] really really wrong things :)
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 12:17:34 -0400

The InterNetWorkers lists accept top posting, bottom posting, and discussions
of most any type. I personally find passionate netiquette discussions
particularly intriguing.

I believe in efficient bottom posting, but support those who wish to
contribute to our conversations in a different manner. Gina provides sound
reasons for top posting in some cases. Regardless, my first concern is that
people feel free and encouraged to contribute as they wish.