internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] linux/roadrunner help

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: bethellison AT netscape.net (Beth)
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org ("Internetworkers: http://www.ibib lio.org/internetworkers/")
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] linux/roadrunner help
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 12:23:59 -0400

Victor Minton <victor AT designhammer.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>Try calling RR @ 595-2337---you will get a real person to help get you up
>and running.

Well I called and the guy said he could help me figure out if the modem
itself is faulty (and I don't think it is--the green lights come on and stay
on). But he said in no uncertain terms that he can't do anything else for me
since I'm running Linux.

Which is about what I figured.

Oh the injustice! Can we take these people to court on the grounds of OS
discrimination? Come on RoadRunner--don't be hatin'. Embrace your Linux
brothers and sisters.

Beth

--
~o)