internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] To Buy an Apple or Not to Buy an Apple

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT gibbon.kungfumonkey.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] To Buy an Apple or Not to Buy an Apple
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 12:12:15 -0400 (EDT)

Amidst all the rumors, and the fact that I am a diehard Apple supporter, I
must say your safer with the powerbook right now. I believe at the WWDC we
will see new towers with the IBM 970 chip. I don't give ant credit to the
AMD rumors as IBM is manufacturing some of the Operton chips for them. Buy
yourself a big 'ol 17 and have fun till' the new powerbooks arrive next
year sometime.

--
Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com