internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] UNC jobs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: bethellison AT netscape.net (Beth)
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org ("Internetworkers: http://www.ibib lio.org/internetworkers/")
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] UNC jobs
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 15:38:17 -0500

drew johnston <drew AT mmteach.com> wrote:

>Hi Beth,
>
>I'm a former UNC employee...  I'll warn you, I hated working there.
>The benefits suck.

I assure you it would be an improvement over my current benefits. Which are
nonexistent. And don't get me started on my shamefully low pay rate. I just
think it would be mighty fine to work for the university because I could take
a free class every semester, it's biking distance to my pad, and again, it'd
be better benefits than I have now. And the job truly sounds cool.

I applied for the job in question earlier this week. Guess it's just a matter
of playing the waiting game and/or figuring out who does the hiring for that
department. And then bribing them. Or bribing any of you who might know who
hires for the Acad. Aff. Library so you'll fill me in. Hint hint.

Beth

http://aim.aol.com/aimnew/Aim/register.adp?promos=380455