internetworkers - [internetworkers] radio spam

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org (Chris MacLeod)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] radio spam
  • Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 14:44:34 -0500

As a currently unemployed unix admin these commercials drive me nuts!

Not only do they foster a false hope that there are thousands of high
paying exciting jobs out there waiting for someone with a fresh
MCSE/CCNA/etc and *zero* experience, but you also get these people
flooding job openings with their resume's making it harder for employers
to filter through all the line noise.

I have nothing against people trying to better their situation by
getting more education and going into IT (please go the MCSE route
though :) ) but I think those commercials are A) annoying as hell B)
annoying C) annoying and D) misleading

Any hoo, back to the job postings...

Stick