internetworkers - [internetworkers] Re: Insensitive Response

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org (zman)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Re: Insensitive Response
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 19:40:51 -0500 (EST)

Dude, if you are going to justify being a grade A a-hole by claiming you
did it because someone slammed christianity you need some serious help.
You are going against the very morals you want to spout off about. Hell
look at the reason christianity is the dominant religion in the western
hemisphere, they beat it into everyones head. It's OK to say you believe
and all that crap but don't be another hypocrite, the world doesn't need
it.

--
Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com