internetworkers - [internetworkers] Re: Insensitive Response

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org (Josef Komenda)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Re: Insensitive Response
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 11:02:21 -0500

Speaking as someone who has:

- held an extremely high security clearance
(so high that I can't tell you what the levels were)
- listened in on high ranking conversations
- worked in the ANMCC
(Alternate National Military Command Center)

I can honestly say that top secret conversations center around concern for
the troops, doing the right thing, and fear that the media will distort
things by the selective use of information. Also golf.

Nobody in NASA, our government, or the Republican Party wanted this to
happen.

As a personal touch, and since I haven't seen anyone else say it, Fuck you
Dave.

Joe K