internetworkers - [internetworkers] streaming video quotes

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Edward Wesolowski <ids AT idisplay.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] streaming video quotes
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 16:48:21 -0500

Can anyone suggest individuals in management/IT/marketing communications at IBM, etc., I can speak with about the streaming media/video? I'm tracking use of web video for product training/marketing for an article about use of the medium to sell product and coordinate activities globally.

Please respond offline.
Thanks

Ed Wesolowski