internetworkers - [internetworkers] The Two Towers premier?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Winslow Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] The Two Towers premier?
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 22:36:10 -0500

Is anyone else going to see The Two Towers on opening day? I've been watching the extended DVD of The Fellowship of the Ring over and over for weeks now, and am really looking forward to TTT tomorrow. We're taking a company holiday tomorrow to go see the 12PM show at the Raleigh Grand.

Ending a sentence with a preposition is nothing to be ashamed of.
-- michael at czeiszperger dot org, Chapel Hill, NC