internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Adventures in Homeland Security

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Winslow Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Adventures in Homeland Security
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 08:37:18 -0500

On Monday, November 25, 2002, at 07:02 AM, Chris Hedemark wrote:
Our right to keep and bear arms is under attack not only from politicians but also from the citizens who have long ago forgotten how we fought for and won our independence from a repressive government.

Given my past posting history there's no way I can cry "off topic", but sometimes its better not to say anything given the high emotions on some of these topics. For example, while one is perfectly entitled to believe the holocaust is a fiction perpetrated by an international Jewish conspiracy, its not really a good idea to post about it outside of a list that leans towards "that type of thing".

No place better demonstrates the worst aspects of both the American
character and public policy than the nation's highways.
-- michael at czeiszperger dot org, Chapel Hill, NC