internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Adventures in Homeland Security

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Gina Norman" <gina.norman AT nortelnetworks.com>
  • To: "'Josep L. Guallar-Esteve'" <jlguallar AT maduixa.net>, "'internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Adventures in Homeland Security
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:48:06 -0500

Title: RE: [internetworkers] Adventures in Homeland Security

Josep --

I hope you don't stop speaking Catalan -- (a) it's beautiful (b) the more we stand up for our rights (and even push the boundaries, even though it's sometimes uncomfortable) the more we help ensure that those rights are preserved.

:)

I only wish I knew a "foreign" language well enough to speak it!  ("foreign" in quotes since it's all relative...)

Hope you both are well -- we miss you!  (And if anyone picks you up for "suspicious behavior" or somesuch we'll rally for you!  :)

Gina

Gina Norman
Senior Manager, Global Web Governance
ginanorm AT nortelnetworks.com
919-905-4801 (ESN 355)
http://www.nortelnetworks.com

rsonal/fvb/donsoc-sXVI.html+%22sant+jaume+matamoros%22&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Yes, I'm afraid, even though a Catalan (Captain Jordi Farragut) helped
against the British in the War of Independence. And his son (Adm. David
G. Farragut) was the first Admiral of the US Navy. See
http://www.neta.com/~1stbooks/jrm3.htm

Damn terrorists and damn politicians! The formers frighten me with their
actions. The laters, use the formers as an excuse to cut my freedom!

I'm afraid to express my freedom. Where's my freedom in the Land of the
Free?

Salut,
Josep
--