internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] citizen apathy

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Eric Wolfram <ewolfram AT infinex.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] citizen apathy
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:10:29 -0700

At 03:36 PM 10/10/02 -0700, you wrote:
>It's East Coast vs. West Coast in this rock-em sock-em dustup. Could
>someone remind me what the original argument was about?

LOL. Since I'm the n00b on this great list, and out of respect for all the
good people who read this list, I graciously admit defeat. Mr. Champion is
obviously "true to his name" and I humble agree to his ample implications.
Specifically: The ruling Bush family isn't obscenely richer then almost
anyone on this planet, they don't make any money in the oil business, and
America is not dependent on oil at all.

Eric (I might add, America's middle east policy never had anything to do
with oil either, but then you'd think I was from Berkeley) Wolfram

http://wolfram.org/