internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] citizen apathy

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] citizen apathy
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 15:36:08 -0700 (PDT)

It's East Coast vs. West Coast in this rock-em sock-em dustup. Could
someone remind me what the original argument was about?

Let me restate the debate:

RESOLVED: George W. Bush is the least competent U.S. President since
Ulysses S. Grant.

Now, which side are each of you on?

TaB

P.S. Apologies to U.S. Grant fans, I may be doing him a disservice here.
Grant was a drunkard, which we now recognize as the disease of alcoholism.
W. is a reformed alcoholic, so he has no excuse.