internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] citizen apathy

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Thomas C. Meggs" <tom AT plik.net>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] citizen apathy
  • Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 20:48:40 -0400

Rowland Smith wrote:

| John Ashcroft is the most dangerous man on the planet as far as I'm
concerned.

A couple of things of varied ammusement, depending on your outlook. I
got these forwarded to me today.

http://www.cnn.com/video/us/2002/02/25/ashcroft.sings.wbtv.med.html
http://johnmonty.com/ [tears Ashcroft to shreds in several of his rants]

- ---- From URL:http://www.snopes.com/critters/gnus/calico.htm ----
Claim: Attorney General John Ashcroft believes calico cats are a sign
of the devil.

Origins: This has to be one of the most bizarre items we've had to
tackle in recent memory.

The "Attorney General John Ashcroft believes calico cats are a sign of
the devil" claim began with a 20 November 2001 article by Democratic