internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] The value of an MBA

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] The value of an MBA
  • Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 21:36:57 -0400

At 04:32 PM 10/8/2002 -0700, you wrote:
How much value is there in getting an MBA as an adjunct to my MSIS?

Jesse, go for the MBA.

SILS is without doubt one of the best information science schools in the world. Kenan-Flagler is of the same order.

I just finished an MBA in the weekend program. It was the best educational experience of my life. You'll get all of the things you listed and more. Email me offlist if you have any specific questions. I'll be glad to help you.

TaB