internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] getting kosher

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bill Geschwind" <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] getting kosher
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 11:56:59 -0400

On a somewhat related subject, anybody in the Chapel Hill area want to
get together for lunch again sometime? Maybe next Wednesday and Medi
Deli again? I'm of course open for suggestions for alternate days or
restaurants.

- Bill

Bill Geschwind
Technical Assistance Manager
Department of Technology and Systems Support
Division of Student Affairs, University of N. Carolina at Chapel Hill
03 Teague Hall, CB# 5510 (919) 962-5629
Chapel Hill, NC 27599 geschwin AT email.unc.edu