internetworkers - Re: [Fwd: RE: [Fwd: [internetworkers] getting kosher]]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <matusiak AT speakeasy.net>
  • To: "internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Fwd: RE: [Fwd: [internetworkers] getting kosher]]
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 09:02:55 -0700 (PDT)

i remembered /where/ this place was, but not the name. it is basically at the
juncture of HWY64 / Tryon Road / Outer Beltline in Cary. very close to some
fancy country club (MacGregor Downs??). just down 64 a bit from the big Cary
Auto Malls and Auto Parks.

great food. and to my knowledge, a monopoly in the area.
dave ;)
m a h t o o z e e a c k a t s p e e k e e z e e d o t n e t