internetworkers - RE: How I got rid of one spammer

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: How I got rid of one spammer
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 15:21:23 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 16 May 2002, Bill Geschwind wrote:
->I'll answer this email in more detail once I have more time, but in the
->meantime the tone of your message makes me wonder: have YOU ever worked
->as a telemarketer?

Nope. Just try to have a little compassion (though my compassion is
considerably, er, shorter i.e. non-existent for UCE services with no real
"person" behind them).

Cheers
KJ