internetworkers - RE: How I got rid of one spammer

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Austin, Roger D." <rda AT rti.org>
  • To: 'InterNetWorkers' <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: How I got rid of one spammer
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 15:28:47 -0400

KJ, this is a great story. Not only did the person answer the phone while
involved with himself, he actually discussed it with friends later. Did he
share this with the preacher at the time? Thank you for mirth during a
stressful day.
I always have viewed the phone as an emergency device. Someone will call me
if someone dies, otherwise folks would use email. I can delete the messages
so much faster. Roger (in RTP)