internetworkers - Re: New topic, but ...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Joe Reid <jreid AT vnet.net>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: New topic, but ...
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 10:59:15 -0500

> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/stores/detail/-/garden/B00005KAXY/ref=ase_dealtime-dal/103-2483180-8516664

My parents bought one of those cast aluminum grills when I was a little
kid because my grandparents had one liked it so much. Well, both of
those grills are still in use. They will handle anything from just a
few burgers in winter time to whole turkey's. They don't weight too
much and so we've taken it camping, just setting it up on some rocks (no
legs) on the beach.

--
Joe Reid
jreid AT vnet.net