internetworkers - Re: New topic, but ...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Craig <craigduncan AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: New topic, but ...
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 11:39:53 -0400

If you choose to buy a gas grill, I highly recommend using natural gas
rather than propane. We ran a gas line to our deck and made a quick
conversion to the grill and the results were amazing.

You never run out of gas, and when needed, you can get much higher cooking
temperatures, which is especially good for steak, burgers, etc.

good luck