internetworkers - RE: New topic, but ...

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Austin, Roger D." <rda AT rti.org>
  • To: 'InterNetWorkers' <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: New topic, but ...
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 19:51:17 -0400

We have one of those little Thermos gas grills that is very transportable.
We have carried it around in my Honda. I've seen them tied to RVs on the
interstate. Got it at Home Depot for <$130. It has both a grill surface as
well as a smaller griddle surface on one end. This has been a much more
useful feature than I thought.
It has a griddle type of grill rather than something that juices leak
through. (Sort of like the Foreman appliance.) It gets hot and has done a
great job cooking for about 8 moderately hungry adults. I wouldn't recommend
it for 8 heavy eaters. I've done sausages, dogs and burgers, chicken, etc.
on it and it has done a great job. I bought several additional gas cans, but
I'm still using the first one. It is a very efficient device.
That's my experience. Roger (not in RTP)