internetworkers - Re: grill recommendation

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Kim Ashley" <Kim.Ashley AT bcbsnc.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>,<gina AT vnet.net>
  • Subject: Re: grill recommendation
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 12:14:03 -0400

The coolest grill I've ever owned (and we go through a LOT of grills in my
household) is the Sunshine Australian-style grill.

Check it out at http://www.sunshinegrills.com/ ("Products", then choose the
"Millenium Series"). The awesome thing about this grill is that you can cook
anything on - steaks and chicken on the side with the traditional grill;
pancakes, chopped veggies (without falling through the grill!), delicate fish
on the side with the griddle plate. You can sear your meats on the griddle
before transferring to the grill, and it makes them just divine. It's easy
to clean, too. I haven't used the oven since we got it.

We bought ours at Lowes or Home Depot last year, I think it was $299. Well
worth it!

  • Re: grill recommendation, Kim Ashley, 04/25/2002