internetworkers - RE: better dead than parasitic

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Diana Duncan" <art2mis AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: better dead than parasitic
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 16:39:33 -0500

Who from Ohio thinks they're fancy? That's a laugh!
(born and raised in the "foothills of the Appalachians" in SE Ohio -- and
then spent 8 years in the rust belt of Cleveland/Akron -- NC seems quite
sophisicated and urbane to me! Other than the unfortunate Jesse Helms
thing...but who am I to talk? Ohio has the next generation of right-wing
wackos, Mike DeWine! At least Helms is bowing out...)