internetworkers - Re: Individual Health Insurance

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Eric Sessoms <s3ssoms AT yahoo.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Individual Health Insurance
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 11:08:41 -0800 (PST)

I keep insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield just to get me through
the annual job-hop. Over the years they've raised my premium from $50
to a shocking $70/month, but that still works out cheaper than either
COBRA or tagging-on to my wife's insurance. I checked-out IEEE and ACM
a few years ago but they were not competitive.

HTH,
// eric