internetworkers - Re: Individual Health Insurance

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: John Beimler <john AT radiomind.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Individual Health Insurance
  • Date: 06 Jan 2002 11:15:15 -0500

IEEE (The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc)
(http://www.ieee.org) has a program (http://www.ieeeinsurance.com/) as
does the ACM (Association for Computing Machinery) (http://www.acm.org)
program here: http://www.acm.org/membership/mvp/insurance.html both very
reputable groups.

There was also a discussion on insurance recently in the
TriangleNetworkingGroup (http://www.trianglenetworkinggroup.com/) about
insurance here:

Hope that helps.

Peace.