internetworkers - Re: Individual Health Insurance

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Individual Health Insurance
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2002 21:06:15 -0500

While good advice, does anyone have good experience with individual
coverage? Are there any professional groups for techies that offer a group
policy? I remember when I was a professional photographer I had my group
health insurance through NPPA (National Press Photographers Assoc).

If anyone has any ideas, I am interested to hear them. I have about five
months left before I need to get onto a new policy.

Thanks,
David