internetworkers - Re: Cool Restaurants?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Rowland Smith <rowland AT webperformanceinc.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Cool Restaurants?
  • Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 17:44:31 -0400

Josep L. Guallar-Esteve wrote:
On Monday 08 October 2001 04:28 pm, you wrote:

Beth Ellison wrote:

There's a place in downtown Raleigh called Hot Weiners that's supposed
to be outstanding. I hear they change the fly strips once a week! ;)

Don't be dissin' Hot Weiners, they're excellent! But don't ask for
ketchup - seriously - they DO NOT like ketchup - and if anybody has a
sawed off shotgun behind the counter, it's these guys ;)

I expect to find not even a single bottle of ketchup on the restaurant!

Home-made Hollandeise(*) sauce is OK, though.

And aside the non-ketchuo thing... what about the rest? What did you order?

You have a choice of a hot dog with mustard and/or chili and/or onions.

Hom many pages in the wine selection?

They have a fabulous 10 oz. Coca Cola in the traditional glass bottle - I would go for the June 2000, the carbonation is perfect.

What did you pay per person (aprox)?

You should max out at around $3.00 per person.

Salut,
Josep
(*): how do you spell in English a French word with Dutch origins??
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as:
rowland AT webperformanceinc.com

Talk to ya,
Rowland

"The whole problem with the world is