internetworkers - Re: Cool Restaurants?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Wagoner <dbwagoner AT yahoo.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Cool Restaurants?
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 13:31:53 -0700 (PDT)

My quick response would be to recommend Nana's in
Durham or Butterflies in Raleigh. Both are nice,
romantic restaurants. As for the details, you should
investigate http://www.citysearch11.com and read the
"Most Romantic" section where people vote for their
favorite romantic restaurants.

HTH,

david

--- "Josep L. Guallar-Esteve" <jlguallar AT maduixa.net>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Surely around here there's this small French or
> Austrian or whatever that has
> a nice environment. Great food, nice intimacy,
> acceptable wine selection,
> price not over-the-top...
>
> But I don't know the name nor its location.
>
> I would like to know what restaurants (and why) do
> you like from the Chapel
> Hill / Durham / ... area.
>
> C'mon! Tell me your favourites, tell me what did you
> like, what to order,
> recommended attire (?)
>
> There's a wedding anniversary to celebrate here!
>

> All the best,
> Josep

> You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as:
> dbwagoner AT yahoo.com
$subst('Email.Unsub')

=====
David Wagoner